Chocolate Cafe Pudding as soon as Granulated Sugar, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Corn Starch, comprehensive Milk, Coffee Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Unsalted Butter
The ingredient of Chocolate Cafe Pudding
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups accumulate milk or 2%
- 1 tablespoon coffee concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or margarine
The instruction how to make Chocolate Cafe Pudding
- In a medium sauce pan, add sugar, cocoa powder, and corn starch; mix well.
- Add milk, coffee and vanilla to the pan; move to stove over medium-low heat.
- Whisk ingredients well. Continue whisking every few minutes to prevent lumping. mixture will start to thicken, looking smooth and creamy.
- Once mixture comes to a slight boil, remove from heat and transfer to serving bowls. Serve immediately or cover tightly with saran wrap and refrigerate to cool. Optional: Top with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Nutritions of Chocolate Cafe Puddingcalories: 270 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48 grams
cholesterolContent: 20 milligrams
fatContent: 7 grams
fiberContent: 2 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams
sugarContent: 40 grams