Recipe from the Atlanta restaurant! http://www.pba.org/programming/programs/atlanta_cooking/doc_cheys/. This is Atlanta Cooking | WPBA
The ingredient of Pad Thai Noodles from Doc Cheys Noodle home estate
- 2 packages rice ribbon noodles 4 cups?
- 8 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 8 shrimp peeled/deveined, or similar sized serving of chicken or beef
- 1/2 pound tofu
- 1 cup scallions
- 9 cups water
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 sprigs cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 lime wedges
The instruction how to make Pad Thai Noodles from Doc Cheys Noodle home estate
- Immerse dry noodles in 1 quart of water to hydrate. Soak approximately 20 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- In a hot, well seasoned sautu00e9 pan, loosely scramble the eggs. Set aside.
- Mix u00bd cup water, fish sauce, rice vinegar, white sugar, and paprika. Set aside
- In a hot well seasoned sautu00e9 pan, stir-fry garlic until fragrant (15 - 20 seconds). Then, add shrimp (or substitute), tofu, and scallions. Sautu00e9 until proteins and vegetables begin to carmelize (30 u2014 45 seconds).
- Add noodles and toss until they begin to soften (30 seconds). Add sauce mixture to noodles and cook until noodles soften and absorb most of the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with bean sprouts, cilantro, peanuts and lime wedge.
Nutritions of Pad Thai Noodles from Doc Cheys Noodle home estatecalories: 680 calories
carbohydrateContent: 63 grams
cholesterolContent: 250 milligrams
fatContent: 39 grams
fiberContent: 8 grams
proteinContent: 31 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 4360 milligrams
sugarContent: 45 grams
transFatContent: 0.5 grams